2017-2018 Catalog

I Grades

When the grade of I is issued it is the student’s responsibility to meet with the instructor and make the necessary arrangements for completing the course work. An Incomplete I Grade Course Completion Arrangement form must be submitted at the time of grading for each course in which the grade of I is issued. A final date for the completion of all work must be agreed upon and cannot be more than six months past the date of the form. If the course work is completed by the student by the deadline, the instructor will forward a new grade to the Office of Admissions and Records within one week after receiving the completed work from the student. If the course work is not completed by the agreed upon date, the registrar will post the grade listed on the form as the final grade on the student’s permanent record.