2017-2018 Catalog

High School and Transfer Students

High school graduates are required to submit final official high school transcripts, proof of GED or home school affidavit to the Enrollment Services Center or the Office of Admissions and Records at any CF campus or center.

Transfer students are required to submit official transcripts from each institution that they have previously attended at the time that they apply or readmit to CF. To be considered official, transcripts may be either sent directly to CF from the issuing institution or be delivered in a sealed envelope sealed by the issuing institution. Official transcripts may be submitted to the Enrollment Services Center or the Office of Admissions and Records at any CF campus or center. The Office of Admissions and Records will evaluate these transcripts and post all accepted transfer courses to the student's permanent academic record. A final official high school transcript, proof of GED or home school affidavit is also required.

Transfer students who do not have transcripts on file showing completion of college preparatory or college-level English and mathematics will be required to take a placement test.

Students seeking the Associate in Science degree who possess an Associate in Arts or higher degree have already satisfied core requirements as listed in the Academic Requirements section of the college's catalog.

Non-U.S. and non-accredited transfer students previously enrolled in non-accredited or non-U.S. postsecondary institutions and received no federal financial aid only need to submit official transcripts if they want coursework from those institutions considered for transfer to the College of Central Florida. Students choosing this option may not request to have these transcripts evaluated for transfer credit once the choice is made.

Students who want to have postsecondary coursework from a non-U.S. college or university considered for transfer to CF must submit official postsecondary transcripts in English, complete with course-by-course evaluation. Students must also include translated course descriptions for the courses they want to have considered for transfer. Students must use World Education Services Inc. (www.wes.org), Josef Silny & Associates (www.jsilny.org) or SpanTran: The Evaluation Company (www.spantran.com) for transcript translation and evaluation. These documents must be submitted prior to the first semester of enrollment.