2017-2018 Catalog

Suspended Students

A student who has been placed on academic suspension and is ineligible to return to CF or the previous institution attended must file a petition for admission to CF. The student must schedule a return from suspension appointment with an advisor. See Petitions and Academic Review for petitions information.